Thursday, March 22, 2012

My FinishYear

I just now came across Jon Acuff FinishYear idea.  I am a little late to the party, but I am going to tackle this.  I am going to update here periodically on my progress. 

  1. Finish losing 50 pounds by December 31, 2012. 
  2. Finish starting an online eBay store as a fun little side "business."  I have already made my first thrift store purchase with eBaying in mind!
  3. Finish learning to knit and make dish clothes for Christmas presents.  I need to make about 20 so I better get going.
  4. Finish rereading Proverbs over and over and over in 2012.
  5. Finish praying consistently the daily prayers for my kids.
  6. And stealing this from idea from Jon Acuff - Finish writing at least one handwritten note to someone each month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment