Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Plan, Week of December 7, 2009


I have been menu planning dinners for well over a year, but I am now going to post my menus.  I am hoping by doing this I can plan out our lunches and breakfasts too... we will see how it goes.

Weekly breakfasts - cereal, waffles, yogurt, eggs
Weekly lunches - sandwiches, bagels and cream cheese, salads, apples, cucumbers

Monday - Tuna noodle casserole and salad
Tuesday - Pineapple Pepperjack Chicken and salad
Wednesday - Eat out
Thursday - Slow cooker beef stroganoff, rolls and salad
Friday - Left-overs and then off to a girls night out dessert (taking raspberry brownies triffle - YUM)

There you have it - my first official cyber menu plan!

1 comment:

  1. Tnank you for the link to the pineapple pepperjack chicken. It looks delicious! The slow cooker beef stroganoff has my name on it.
    Very yummy- and raspberry brownie triffle!!!!!!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete