Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful: Day 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Yikes… I have gotten behind in documenting what I am thankful for each day here on the blog.  But I have been noticing and writing it on a sticky note so I don't forget.  

Day 10 - being able to hug all of my kids.  Six years ago today a friend lost her oldest daughter in a teribble car accident.  That is never too far from my mind.

Day 11 - having a very productive day and crossing a big project off my list… one I thought would drag into the weekend.

Day 12 - the red Starbuck's cup filled with hot cholocate on a cold day.

Day 13 - NOT having a Voodoo Donut.  Thankful for some will power.

Day 14 - texting Chief during the day.  I love the little chime on my iPhone when a text comes in and I see it is from him.  Love.  It.

No comments:

Post a Comment