Wednesday, January 13, 2010

iPhone Apps

Okay, this is a simple post to link to something so I don't forget.  How shameful is that?  I love the blog We are that Family - funny, faith-filled, great ideas, etc.  Kristen has a post about free iPhone apps for toddlers that are educational and help keep them busy when waiting in line or whatever. 

I don't have an iPhone yet, but in March when our contract is up, I will.  Okay, why is it that cell phone companies make you wait to upgrade or they charge you a fee?  They give you some song and dance about how cheaply they sell you the phone and it takes about 18 months for them to recover the cost, blah, blah, blah.  Hmmm, yah, right.  I am willing to buy a fancy phone and pay them more each month, but, I'll play their game and wait.  Sorry that was a little tangent, wasn't it.

Sooooo, here the link.   

No comments:

Post a Comment